Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time for Bunnies.



Hello.

I haven't posted in a while because very little has been going on.

I think my springtime allergies are starting up...
That's unfortunate, but I've got my goggles and they help a lot!

The Captain and I almost got to meet a wild bunny the other day.
That was pretty excellent.

I don't think he likes the outdoors much.

It seemed to make him grumpy.

The weather has been nicening up, so I think Spring is actually here.
It's raining like mad outside as I write this, but the weekend was beautiful.
Easter was probably the nicest day so far this year.

So – I drew some things for Easter and I thought I'd share them.

I've been working on some theoretical anatomy drawings too.
Maybe I'll post them sometime as well.
I don't know if anyone else is interested in that...

Anyway, the picture at the top is something I did for my mom
and the two below are the front and inside of a card I put together.

Enjoy!

Happy Springtime!

- Andrew









No comments:

Post a Comment