Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Late April in the Frosty North.


Hi there.

I just wanted to share my morning commute with those of you who live at a more temperate latitude.
In case you didn't know, I live at a snowy northernly latitude.
How snowy is it, you may ask?



my snowy street



It's April 23rd...



my snowy neighborhood with its fancy white octagonal signs


and it's just snowed...



my snowy parking space...  approximately.



for three days.



That's all for now.
Thanks for stopping by!  

Talk to you soon.

- Andrew

2 comments:

  1. Snow is beautiful.....in a picture......wherever I am NOT....... when it first falls........ in someone elses back yard.....in a movie, when it's fake in a store front, otherwise.....it is a 4 letter word. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow is beautiful when it's 1)just fallen in SOME other place than where I happen to be or 2) In a picture, 3) In a movie 4) Pictured on a postcard 5) when it's fake in a retail store window. 6) When I don't have to drive, walk, play, shovel, or feel it. otherwise, I think it is a four letter word we try to avoid at all costs

    ReplyDelete