Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ten Months Later...

Hi there.

So, last year, I resolved to post to this blog each week.
Looks like I made it to...   April?
That's pretty bad...

Anyway, here I am.  I'm going to try to post more often, but -- no promises.

For sure, I'll post a general update before the end of the week.
It will include my new phone, my crazy bloody eye, and some other fun news.
I won't be recapping my entire year, no worries.

Additionally, I know I really need to put more effort into "Teeny Tiny Tapirs!"
I've had numerous requests to do so.  I will try harder.

The first two things I'm going to do, because they tie into the original goal for this blog,
are to post two new pages that will be a permanent part of the blog.
I just need to make sure they're both ready to go first?
They're kind of important.

The first one I've been working on for about two years.
It's called "The 8 Ideals."   I think it's pretty self explanatory.
It's my outlook on life, summed up in eight ideals that I would hope everyone could live by.
Hopefully, I'll have that up today.
It's been quite a while in the making and it's seen many drafts.

The second is my personal artist's statement.
I'm trying desperately to pare it down to fit one standard page.  That's a tough order.
The artist's statement is important too, but... not really for you.
That one's mostly for my own benefit, although you'll get to know me better if you read it.
That's for sure.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this stuff and that it makes you think about things that
maybe you hadn't thought about before.  I think that would be nice for everyone.

Okay.
That's all I've got for now.
It was super nice to see you again.

- Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment